Become a Yogologist
The frozen yogurt market is a competitive landscape. It's important to be unique. When you serve Honey Hill Farms® frozen yogurt in your store, restaurant or cafeteria, you can be assured that we're here to help you get started with a solid foundation of product knowledge, as well as helpful tips on getting your yogurt venture off the ground and standing out from the crowd.
Who can be a Yogologist?
Anyone who wants to serve delicious Honey Hill Farms frozen desserts can become a certified Yogologist. Including but not limited to:
- Yogurt shop owners
- Restaurant owners
- Schools and universities
- Healthcare institutions
Our Yogologist program
Here are just a few reasons why you should serve Honey Hill Farms frozen yogurts and desserts in your store, restaurant or eatery:
- We provide free, personalized, one-on-one consultation to help you get started
- We provide you with a shop owner's manual and tools to help you plan your business, including tips on how to choose your location, how to negotiate a lease, how to best utilize your store space, and how to hire your first employee*
- We take you on a Creamery Tour—a personal tour of our production plant where you will see how we make our frozen desserts, as well as a tour of our packaging plant to see how our Super Jug is made
- We take you to our Tasting Room where you can taste many of our delicious frozen desserts
- We discuss our marketing programs designed to help bring customers to your shop, including our loyalty marketing program*
- We offer ongoing support after the grand opening and can offer advice based on our knowledge acquired through the years
- We provide a Certified Real Dairy and Lighted LED Sign to promote the Live Active Real Dairy*
- We provide posters, nutritional book, and Honey Hill Farms flavor tags
- Product promotion for grand opening*
What are you waiting for?
*Participation in the Honey Hill Farms Partner Program required.